So while I don’t necessarily consider myself in the “dating scene” right now, I have been on several dates recently. I hadn’t been on a real “date” in a long time, and I’d just like to point out a few things I’ve learned (and yes, I’ve learned all these the hard way).
– Memorize the color of her eyes. Just do it!
– Do not ever, ever, ever, ever, ever say or hint that another girl is prettier than her. This should be self explanatory right Morgan?
– If you meet any of her friends and you don’t really like them, don’t ever ever say anything until she complains to you about said friend, then you can complain a little bit too, but only in support of her.
– If something is different about her appearance even if it is amazingly slight, notice it and compliment her on it.
– If you do really like her, don’t act like it. And if she’s clearly paying attention to you (something you’ve been waiting for for ages), don’t make a big deal out of it. Girls don’t like it when they can really tell that you like them a lot. They’d prefer you to be slightly indifferent, but still wanting to hang out with them. (I don’t get it either)
– If you hear that she lost a close relative earlier in her life, do not make a joke about dying at all until you’ve heard how that relative died.
– Being a good kisser can completely wipe out any non-compliance with any of these aforementioned rules.