Sheesh, it’s been a long time since I’ve blogged anything. Sorry about that. My last post was so long, I figured that bought me a couple months. 🙂 I’ll try to have a new post of some sort soon, but in the meantime, here’s some completely random thoughts.
– I have mono right now, but it doesn’t seem to be all that bad. I really want to use it as an excuse to just sit around and play video games all day, but not having sick time for work kinda sucks.
– We played a couple out of town gigs this past weekend, and sleeping in a big room with the band guys just made me want to be on tour so badly.
– I’ve been so late on the bandwagon for several bands recently. Here’s a brief list: Sigur Ros, Bon Iver, Mates of State, and Tom Waits (yeah, I know, he’s been around forever, and I”m just now getting into him).
– Tomorrow’s my birthday, and I’ve had at least 6 people today wish me happy birthday. I was starting to wonder if maybe I had it wrong this whole time.
– If anyone has any good soup recipes, send em my way.
– There’s a gas station chain in Iowa (and other places, I guess) called “Kum and Go”. What an unfortunate name.
– I mentioned this on twitter, but gas prices in Iowa are amazing. And super unleaded is like 20 cents cheaper than regular. Being that close to where ethanol is created I guess has it’s benefits.
Okay, that’s all for now. I’ll post more soon, I promise.
1 thought on “It’s been a while”
Firstly, happy birthday! Secondly, YOU’RE ON TWITTER? Thirdly…you don’t blog anymore because you’re on twitter. Fourthly… FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER….sheeps! 😉